What They Do
The Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa (YSB) is one of the largest non-profit agencies serving youth in Ottawa and is a registered charity.
YSB’s highly trained staff members provide a safe non-judgmental environment for youth where they are valued and engaged.
YSB serves more than 3,000 young people and families every month. Our services are accessible by public transit, with sites across Ottawa.
What We Did
- Which YSB programs are youth using?
- Is there a seasonality pattern to when youth seek YSB services?
Client Journey & High-Need Youth
- When to identify high need youth?
- Which programs do high need youth use?
Client Geographic Analysis
- Where are YSB clients located?
- Where are high-risk youth located?